Today’s enterprises are focused on keeping employee skills current and relevant.With rapid changes in technologies it difficult for L&D organizations to follow traditional methods to drive skill development.
Learning and Knowledge management systems are required to:
- Provide role-specific knowledge enhancements.
- Facilitate opportunities for self development.
- Integrate internal knowledge resources with traditional courses
- Accessible at the point-of-need.
- Help employees to create personalized learning path
KEY CHALLENGES in employee enablement:
- How do we align learning objectives with Strategic goals of enterprise ?
- How to drive focused role-specific learning and personalize the delivery?
- How to track progress of employee learning vs targeted learning objectives?
- How to integrate traditional course delivery with internal knowledge bases?