Quiklrn Private Limited (“Quiklrn”, “we”, “us” and “our”) value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information through the web site, online services, mobile apps, and other services we may provide both online and offline (collectively “Quiklrn Offerings”), along with our marketing and advertising practices
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use “Quiklrn Offerings”, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize “Quiklrn Offerings” to make your experience safer and easier.
We may collect the following information provided by you :
- We collect personal information from you when you create an account, such as your birth date, first and last name, and e-mail address.
- We collect your credit card or other payment account billing information when you purchase digital content, such as your first and last name, billing address, credit card number, security code, and expiration date.
- We collect any information that you include in your user content, such as annotations and notes etc
- If you contact us via e-mail, we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail.
- We collect information related to your use of the Quiklrn Offerings and your digital content, such as your highlights, bookmarks, page views, Qpins created by you and other applications you may use with Quiklrn Offerings.
- We collect information related to your use of the Quiklrn Offerings, such as what web browser and operating systems you are currently using, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the domain name you originated from, and a date and time stamp for your visit.
- Our advertisers and partners may also use technologies as the ones described above, and they may collect information about your use of third-party websites and services. We do not control use of such technologies used by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
In general, you can access some of Quiklrn Offerings without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, if you are accessing the Quiklrn Mobile App, you will need to log into the same by using either Google or Facebook credentials or by using your e-mail id and password.
In the Quiklrn App you may provide us the personal information or use the app without providing the personal information. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature of the Quiklrn Offerings. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on Quiklrn Offerings. We use this information to do internal research on the users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve the users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Use of Profile Data / Your Information
We and our service providers use your personal information to:
- create your account and identify you for our offerings;
- provide you with, operate, and improve the Quiklrn Offerings
- respond to your requests, comments and questions and provide you with customer service;
- provide you with contextual advertisements on the Quiklrn Offerings and perform market research;
- otherwise support the internal operations of Quiklrn Offerings;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications; and
- send you e-mail messages or postal mail informing you of our products and services and third party products and services we believe may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers, and updated information, and for other marketing purposes for us or other companies .
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in Quiklrn Offerings, customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on Quiklrn Offerings.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems, and administer our Website or mobile application. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin / zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience on Quiklrn Offerings, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We may place both permanent and temporary cookies in your device. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Sharing of personal or profile information
While providing you with the desired services, we may share the personal or profile information
- with our third party service providers who provide support for the internal operations of the Quiklrn Offerings and who are not permitted by us to use or disclose personal information for any other purpose;
- with our subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control, or any companies that acquire all or any portion of our company, assets or stock (including through bankruptcy or similar proceedings). These companies will possess the personal information collected by us and will only use and share your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice; however, they will not use or share your personal information for direct marketing purposes; and
- if we have a good faith belief that our use or disclosure of your personal information is necessary or appropriate to: (i) protect the security or integrity of the Quiklrn Offerings, our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (ii) take precautions against our liability; (iii) respond to judicial process; (iv) to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety, including to agencies or authorities outside of your country of residence; (v) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; or (vi) enforce our terms and conditions.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- Other Sites
Quiklrn Offerings may have to connect to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Quiklrn is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Security Precautions
Quiklrn takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, Quiklrn cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Third Party Advertisements
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you use Quiklrn offerings. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, or write to the Grievance Officer as below:
Email to : email@example.com
Or Send notices to
63/2 Suchitra Properties,1st Floor, 18th Cross Road, Margosa Rd, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055